Thursday, July 31, 2014

Petit Vour July 2014 unboxing

So excited about this unboxing. I was waiting for my Petit Vour box for a long time. Not PV's fault, my local post office kept the box for a week in the warehouse. Why? I have no clue.
Just in time for our mini vacay to California the box arrived. I was so super thrilled, since I've already seen all the spoilers for the box.

You might ask what is Petit Vour. Petit Vour is a monthly beauty subscription box. For $15 a month you will receive a box with 4-5 deluxe samples and full size product that are all high end vegan products. It differs from other subscription services, because these items are usually beautifully curated, of high quality and vegan and cruelty free. If that is something that might interest you. I highly suggest you head over to Petit Vour and sign up for their box here (when they ask where did you hear about us, it would be nice if you mention my name, Anette Milligan. Thank you). I loved mine so far and I haven't been disappointed yet. And I'm sure you will like it too.

Here is my July box:


This month Petit Vour worked together with Logical Harmony to curate this box and I must say it was a success. We received 4 products, 2 of them were full size products. Awesome!

I'm in love with this nail polish by LVX. The color we all received is called "Lolli". It is a perfect soft pink, goes on smoothly, dries fast and holds up pretty well so far. It was a full size product and retails for $16. (The box already paid for itself)
This is a natural deodorant made by Schmidt's and comes in a little tub. This was a generous sample size which should last me a few weeks. The full size is 2 oz and retails for $10. This was one of the products were everyone received a different scent. I got the ylang-ylang and calendula one. I like it, but it wouldn't be my first choice. I personally would choose their lavender and sage scent. I just love love love lavender. I used many natural deodorants and this is by far the best I've tried. Even better than my own homemade version. It didn't let me down on our 6 hour trip from hot Arizona to California. Not once did I smell or was soaked. Verdict: I will probably buy this, just in a different scent.
The 3rd product I received is this great mineral eye shadow by Modern Minerals. This was also a full size product and retails for $12.50 here. I received the color "Lola" which is a beautiful golden color. It is highly pigmented, has a nice shimmer to it and blends nicely. It is formulated without parabens or unnecessary fillers and is cruelty free. 
 Last item in the box was this facial oil by Pelle Beauty and retails from $29 to $68 for the full size. I received the Stellar version, they sent out different ones. I must say I got this one. Even though it wasn't their most expensive oil, it works perfectly with my skin. A little goes a long way. It hydrates my face without making it oily. I also like the scent of neroli and sandalwood. 

So what do you think of this month's box?  Did you get it? What did you get? Would you be interested in getting one?






No comments:

Post a Comment