Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Patience is really not my virtue

I am not good at waiting. I hate waiting. It drives me crazy. I have absolutely no patience. Friends might joke and say but you do have a Patience.
My daughters name is Patience and she also does not have any of this so called virtue. Everything has to happen now, she wants stuff now. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I got myself a mini me. Not only does she looks just like me, she acts exactly the same way I do and is just like me. So we both have no patience.
Anyhow, I wanted to write another review of a subscription box, but my box has been stuck between DHL here in town and our local post office for 2 days. I can't stand when I have to wait for my packages. Some delivery services are just slower than others. So I have to try to be patient and hope my box will be here soon. And stalk our mailman anyways.
I am really excited about this box. I have already seen what is in there, because others already received theirs days ago. Guess they don't live in a pony express area and get their mail delivered via jet.
There is a reason why I joined Amazon Prime. I want my stuff fast. I'm more than happy to pay extra for that service and Amazon does a really good job. Most of the time my orders arrive the next day, even when I ordered things late in the evening. So I am used to fast deliveries and when packages come via snail mail or the pony express it drives me insane.
Patience is really not my virtue!

No comments:

Post a Comment