Thursday, August 14, 2014

Memebox Collaboration Box #2 CutiePieMarzia

My second box of today was the most anticipated. My Memebox finally came. Memebox for all that don't know what it is, is a beautybox from Korea with amazing Korean make up and skin care, that doesn't require a monthly subscription. You just go to their website here and sign up and then you can see if you like anything and either buy a box or two or three...or nothing at all. Memebox offers different boxes, from the original Memebox, which comes packed with 4-8 deluxe size to full size items. The Superbox which is a themed box and comes only with full size products. Then there are the Lucky Boxes, which come with the most favorite products from previous Memeboxes.
This box was a special box, it was a collaboration between Memebox and the Vlogger CutiePieMarzia (go check out her channel on YouTube here if you like. The box cost $23 plus $6.99 for shipping, but most of the time you can use some $ off coupons, like I did. I got this box because I saw the video CutiePieMarzia posted on YouTube and had to have it. It was just too cute to pass up. I wasn't the only one who thought so. The box sold out within a day and the restock sold out just as quick. So you can't buy this box anymore, but Memebox comes out with new boxes all the time, so there will be a box you have to have too. I'm pretty sure about it. It is like an addiction. It's Memelicious (I just came up with that btw).


Isn't the box just adorable? Usually Memeboxes come in these hot pink boxes, which are nice as well, but I love this one. Too bad it got a bit damaged during shipping. Still good enough to store stuff in.


This is the piece d' la resistance (or however you spell it. My french is a bit rusty). The box originally had 6 items in it, but when I opened it there was a tiny surprise. They included another item, that wasn't advertised, nor did they mention it on their card they always include in their boxes.


Some pictures of the cards. I liked that they introduced CutiePieMarzia in this box. Memebox always includes a card(s), since most of the packaging is in Korean and I don't know about you, but I can't read it. So for people like me they make these cards, with a short description and explanation on how to use the product.


This is THE product of the box. Isn't it cute? I just adore the packaging. Modern Snow White. This by BEAUTY PEOPLE Snow White Special Edition Season 2 (tin with 5 beautiful gel eyeliners).

 The colors are Glimmer Black, Glimmer Brown, Glimmer Bronze, Glimmer Gold, Glimmer Beige. They are gorgeous and glide on super easy without any pulling or tugging. 


Can't wait to use them on my eyes. Memebox states a value of $54, but most of the time they raise their prices on the cards. I found this set for $20 plus shipping here or at other retailers. I still think this is an amazing set and I will use them all the time.


How cute is this. Love the little flower on it. L. VIDA Nail Polish in pink orange. This is also a full size item. The stated retail value is $6, but Memebox recently had a sale were they sold them for $3.


Can't get over this cute packaging (once again).  From Memebox: IT’S SKIN Babyface Volumer Essence
Full size product: 30ml, ($11)This multi-purpose essence offers deep hydration, wrinkle-care, and brightening care all together. The hyaluronic acid and the NMF (natural moisturizing factor) formuladeliverintense hydration that penetrates the outer layers of your skin, delivering moisture from within. Also, adenosine and niacinamide components work to mitigate and treat signs of aging. They also work to brighten the overall complexion by improving and supporting cell generation and turnover. 


As you can see it's a clear liquid. It spreads easily and has a baby powder scent to it. It soaks right into the skin and doesn't leave it greasy. Just a nice glow. Will see how my face will react to this.


This is how it looks on my hand after I rubbed it in. 


I'm in love with these little faces and the wings. Adorbs. Another product by IT'S SKIN Babyface One-Step Base Lavender Pink Primer. A full size product, retails for $9. 
I needed a new primer, so this came at a perfect time. 


It really is pink/ lavender colored, a thin liquidy consistency and spreads easily. 
Enriched with green tea, chamomile, and aloe vera leaf extracts, this primer works to cover up any skin imperfections for a silkier, smooth baby-like skin texture. It leaves your skin moist from within, and cotton-silky on the outside. This is the perfect primer for easy subsequent make-up application.


It does make my skin look a bit brighter, I think. Will see how it performs on my face. I'm pretty tanned right now (that's what happens when you live in Arizona, even with sunscreen applied daily). But if it would look just to weird right now, I know I will be able to use it in the winter, since I will be pretty pale then (even though it's sunny here all the time). 


Cuteness overkill today with this box. It's so cute, I didn't wanted to use it. SHARASHARA Petit Friend Tinted Balm in Crown Pink. Cost is $8 and this is also a full size product. 
I've never seen something like this before. I mean I have seen lip balm in a tin, but not with a center of lipstick/ gloss. So the pink crown you see is a tinted lip stick kinda balm and the red outer side is a almost clear lip gloss. So you can either use just the gloss or the lip balm or a combination of both. I tried it and it is sooooooo smooth. Hours later my lips are still soft and smooth. I will toss this in my make up bag in my purse and use it on the go. It also has a strawberry jam scent to it. Love it. 



 No, it's not a single serve strawberry jam pack, but it looks like it. I'm tempted to eat it, it looks so good. lol Yes, I also used a lol in my post. Oops. PURE SMILE GeleeLaboStrawberry Face mask, retails for $1

I just copied this from the Memebox website:
Pure Smile’s GeleeLabo facial packs have a jam-like texture because they contain high concentrations of natural extracts from nutrition-rich fruits that work to moisturize, soften, and renew the skin. The strawberry extracts, hyaluronic acid, centellaasiatica, and licorice root complex treats and smoothens any skin imperfections while also improving skin elasticity.
HOW TO USEAfter cleansing, spread the pack evenly over your face. Avoid the eyes and the mouth area. Leave on for 10~15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
I'm pretty sure I will take a lick when it's on my face. I can't help it, I'm weird that way. I love this packaging. This mask comes in many different flavors. I want to try them all out. I bet they are meme-licious. 
Here a few coupons to help you out with your order.
$5 off $100 order AFFILIATE-0198-2UBTD-SPDW
$10 off $150 or more AFFILIATE-0198-2UBTD-SPDW
Get $5 off on orders when you buy 3 or more Memeboxes: MEMEBUNDLE3 
Get $8 off on orders when you buy 4 or more Memeboxes: MEMEBUNDLE4
MTEE for $5 off any order

2 comments:

  1. Great review. The eyeliner set really does ,look nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcey. It is a great box and I love it.

      Delete