Friday, August 22, 2014

They made my list

I was recently talking about companies I discovered that not only have great products, but also amazing customer service. So I wanted to add another fantastic company to that list.
I not only love make up and subscription boxes, I also have a slight obsession with essential oils. There are many companies out there that sell essential oils. Some are easily available even at your local supermarket, others are just available from MLM companies (Multi  Level Marketing) and you can find a lot on the internet. There are differences in quality of these oils, but it doesn't mean more expensive ones are always better.
I've been using essential oils for a few years now. I diffuse them, make my own cleaners and cosmetics with them, use them for medical purposes (consult with your doctor before you do this). They are a part of our daily life. So throughout the years I bought my oils from different companies. Expensive ones and less pricier versions. Then I discovered Plant Therapy. I found their oils of excellent quality, their prices very affordable and their customer service amazing.
They have now two aromatherapists that help you if you have any question, their shipping is fast and free (no minimum purchase required), good prices and they always offer some kind of amazing sale. Plus I love that they are located right here in the US and are a small, family owned business.
Since I discovered them, I just order from them, unless it is an oil they don't carry and that is rare. You can also follow them on Facebook or Twitter. They always post very useful info about essential oils, and deals and specials.
My oils always arrive very fast and are well packaged. Through some of their specials I received some great products from them for free. When you email them, you get a response back quick, they answer you through different social media outlets.
I like supporting companies that have not only good products, but have also excellent customer service. So this one made the list.
In the future I might write about more companies that deserve to be on my top list of good companies. Unfortunately it is not standard anymore in our digital fast paced world to provide real customer service, but there are still companies out there that do and they deserve to be recognized for it.

Disclaimer: Opinions in this blog are all my own. I did not receive any form of compensation for writing this review. I do not give medical advice. 

1 comment:

  1. Good customer service so important in taking products from "okay" to "fantastic!" It always makes me happy to encounter nice people in customer service. :)

    ReplyDelete